City v Utd post match

United have only lost three league games all season. They're clearly a difficult team to beat, particularly when they make little attempt to win the game as was the case tonight. We should've won, but it's hardly a catastrophe that we only drew.

2012-03-31-064-e1333651610479.jpg
Twat, i'v just spit my Grolsch out

United have only lost three league games all season. They're clearly a difficult team to beat, particularly when they make little attempt to win the game as was the case tonight. We should've won, but it's hardly a catastrophe that we only drew.

my only qualm is we seem to be making this a regular occurence, teams that come our place and play for the draw we seem to run out of ideas fairly quickly. we all know pep's got a job to do this summer i'm intrigued to see who we'll bring in terms of recruits.

worst United team in 30 years and we couldn't beat them. Shows how much we've got wrong in the past 3 years to be at the point of not beating them in that shape. If the club had done its work right we should have been dismantling them 3/4-0 and being crowned champions tonight, it's sad to see we've got so much wrong that we've contributed to one of the most boring, tedious and low quality derbies in living memory. Ferguson v Mancini was on another level to this, a completely different galaxy. Both clubs should be fairly ashamed of the amount of money they've wasted to get from there, to that.
you come across as a bit of a spoilt twat.
we haven't been involved in many poor games this season and if ferguson had of been in charge to night he would of gone for a win, whereas mourinho didn't want to lose. or even play football.

worst United team in 30 years and we couldn't beat them. Shows how much we've got wrong in the past 3 years to be at the point of not beating them in that shape. If the club had done its work right we should have been dismantling them 3/4-0 and being crowned champions tonight, it's sad to see we've got so much wrong that we've contributed to one of the most boring, tedious and low quality derbies in living memory. Ferguson v Mancini was on another level to this, a completely different galaxy. Both clubs should be fairly ashamed of the amount of money they've wasted to get from there, to that.

Where in the ground do you sit? I am thinking of moving seats and don't want to be anywhere near such negativity

Wrong, wrong wrong! Only one team wanted to play football and win, as we all know it is extremely difficult to break down. Then only thing we did wrong was not score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.