Boro Post Match thread

whats the obsession with all the pep haters to keep pointing out how hes 'a genius or the best manager in the world', doesnt mean we are going to win every game or play well all the time. he had to make changes today, sane and sterling needed chaining as they've been out of form for weeks now.
Oh and he is still pining for Mancini.

I just hope Pep can pull off the near miracle required to deal with such a huge transformation. I think we may have to brace ourselves for a big crisis next season that could see us struggling for many a year.

Or Pep gets it right, we get the right players and we go onto be unbeatable and we go onto dominate forever

I'm amazed, when Chelsea are dominating the league playing three at the back, people are saying the formation will never work.

Perhaps we just have a squad half full of players who are too old or just not good enough - as everyone has been saying all season.

Some people on here are complete balloons.

3 at the back works if you sit back like chelsea and Arsenal of late do they dont over commit.

We didn't win any of those games though?

Fuck me.

So we played 3 games in a week, as we usually do for most of the season, the results of them don't matter?

Life is like that apparently. If you play 3 games in a week its somehow acceptable to not win any of them!

Looking at today in isolation, we've generally beaten the shit sides away from home all season so i'm not too mad with the result - its the fact that it could have been completely unavoidable if Pep hadn't fucked about so much trying to be clever.

Their dicks some of them probably only been watching city since the takeover, next year the same whingers will be singing he's Praise's if were doing well I just ignore them ,the majority are keyboard warriors and never go.
This manager has done fuck all to deserve any praise, taking us backwards at an alarming rate.

I just hope Pep can pull off the near miracle required to deal with such a huge transformation. I think we may have to brace ourselves for a big crisis next season that could see us struggling for many a year.

TOzSZ3P.gif

il take the point esp after going behind twice, top 4 qualification should almost have been done and dusted today if recent results had gon right for us, anway players need a rest until the palace game,with united at the gooners we should see a bit of a gap opening next weekend

No disrespect to Boro, but if we're aiming to be one of the best in the world, there's absolutely no way we should be garnering 2 points from teams who spend the entire season fighting for their lives.

We'll be nowhere near the best in the world until we sign better players. Three of the back four need changing, plus the keeper and two central midfielders, all need to be of Dele Alli, Kante, Vertonghen, Fabinho, Rose, Bale standard too, or we'll have more of this shit next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.