Ditching Sky

Ok, so I cancelled Sky on Saturday as my half-price deal has ended - told them if they offered me it at half-price again it wouldn't be good enough as there's uncertainty over my job (which is true). So they offered me 40% off d'oh. I know they'll be back on to me in the coming days and weeks and offering me better discounts but I'm going to stand firm - if they give me an outstanding offer such as 70% off I'll consider it but otherwise I'm in the market for an alternative. I don't know much about this kind of thing but a guy at work had what I think was a zgemma style box installed for a £160 one-off fee plus an IPTV annual subscription for £70 from the same guy. Trouble is, a lot of the channels have gone of late as stated on here and he has to rely on the IPTV instead. No way I'm going to get a stand alone IPTV sub for £70 per annum off the bloke who supplied both his zgemma and IPTV if I don't take up the zgemma option though. How much can I expect to pay for a monthly IPTV sub, and can anyone recommend someone with a decent rep via PM of course? Also, how do I set it up? I've got one of those android boxes and a Samsung Smart TV - can I do it through either of those?

Ok, so I cancelled Sky on Saturday as my half-price deal has ended - told them if they offered me it at half-price again it wouldn't be good enough as there's uncertainty over my job (which is true). So they offered me 40% off d'oh. I know they'll be back on to me in the coming days and weeks and offering me better discounts but I'm going to stand firm - if they give me an outstanding offer such as 70% off I'll consider it but otherwise I'm in the market for an alternative. I don't know much about this kind of thing but a guy at work had what I think was a zgemma style box installed for a £160 one-off fee plus an IPTV annual subscription for £70 from the same guy. Trouble is, a lot of the channels have gone of late as stated on here and he has to rely on the IPTV instead. No way I'm going to get a stand alone IPTV sub for £70 per annum off the bloke who supplied both his zgemma and IPTV if I don't take up the zgemma option though. How much can I expect to pay for a monthly IPTV sub, and can anyone recommend someone with a decent rep via PM of course? Also, how do I set it up? I've got one of those android boxes and a Samsung Smart TV - can I do it through either of those?
Depends what you watch; are you using it just for sports mate or other stuff like nat Geo and the like? :)

Sports, Sky Atlantic, FOX, Crime & Investigation, movies, so pretty much a cross section of everything mate
Okay you might be best off getting a dedicated IPTV box like a mag 254 or a dreamlink box, this is an invaluable resource I have found when it comes to IPTV:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/

You might be best off getting an IPTV sub for general TV watching and then maybe sportsmania or smoothstreams as a backup for sports, as it's not unknown for providers to struggle during big events boss :)

Okay you might be best off getting a dedicated IPTV box like a mag 254 or a dreamlink box, this is an invaluable resource I have found when it comes to IPTV:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/

You might be best off getting an IPTV sub for general TV watching and then maybe sportsmania or smoothstreams as a backup for sports, as it's not unknown for providers to struggle during big events boss :)

Ok, cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.