FIFA to investigate Pogba transfer

weird timing when you think about it. City hit with an academy banning and suddenly both United and Liverpool (Obviously the instigators of the ban) Are themselves being investigated at first team for dodgy transfers from Fifa themselves no less. Would love it if the sheik's people are behind this in some way

And also how hilarious is it that Untied paid well over 100mil for a player who's done exactly nothing of any worth this year and then lead to an investiagtion of thier transfers, especially when you consider it was a one horse race. What a great time to be an ABU

Am I correct in saying that the shite paid 100m Euros to Juve plus 22m Euros to Mino? Even at a rate of 1.20 that equates to over £100m! then you have the alleged £8.6 annual salary plus bonuses and image rights. Thank the f**k we pulled out of this.

May be the most important 'pull out' of all time ;)

its ok and united will say money well spent but really the blame is down to fergie and letting him go on a free and having to pay a agent £41million and juve £89million for him to sign back to united hahahahahaah good old piss can knows a good deal when he see's one hahahahahahahahaha

one thing is its good news for is FCUM and selling the season tickets for next season they will be laughing there bollocks off at there old club and the glazers doing there work for them the green and gold scarfs will be out again and you never know another break away club could be formed on the back of the good news

FA Chairman Greg Clarke says its OK, clubs like united (well he means just united) can pay agents whatever they wish.

I wonder who his team are ?
Leicester City I believe.

Sounds like Raiola is saying that it was a legal form of 3rd party ownership. Think any investigation will clear United of wrongdoing but Raiola himself and potentially Juve could be in a bit of bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.