Players who might improve us

Saúl Niguez would be pefect for us in midfield and has a £45m buyout clause which is a bit much, but in this market...Plus Atleti might be needing money with the new stadium and they might be in the position of needing to sacrifice someone to keep hold of Griezmann and Simeone so potentially could get him a fair bit cheaper.

Over 6ft, fast, nearly always runs the most in Simeone's side which is no mean feat, has a habit of having big performances in big games and has really come into his own as a defensive midfielder this season with Gabi out. He can also play as an Attacking midfielder and CB.

Last edited:
Kerem Demirbay. Niklas Sule and Sebastian Rudy from Hoffenheim have already signed pre contracts at Bayern for a combined total of €25m (absolute steal). Whilst Demirbay is contracted until 2021, his value is only likely to rise especially in front of a champions league audience next season. Excellent box to box player who pops up with goals, 23 years old.

Alot of people seem to fancy Isco from Madrid, which I understand but I think he'll be hard to pry away from them. Asensio could be a good option, an attacking midfielder who can play centrally or out wide so is versatile. He's very young and has always looked good whenever I see him play, and is down the pecking order at Madrid.

We can test their resolve with a 40-50m bid.

Alot of people seem to fancy Isco from Madrid, which I understand but I think he'll be hard to pry away from them. Asensio could be a good option, an attacking midfielder who can play centrally or out wide so is versatile. He's very young and has always looked good whenever I see him play, and is down the pecking order at Madrid.

We can test their resolve with a 40-50m bid.
Was big about him last year until I found out he was a Madrid loanie :(

I think Madrid will keep him.

Was big about him last year until I found out he was a Madrid loanie :(

I think Madrid will keep him.
Probably, was thinking of alternatives to Isco if we can't get him. Other thoughts were Bernardo Silva and Ousmane Dembele but I don't see getting those as reasonable. Also not entirely sure we need another attacking midfielder (if youth can rotate in) but if they are bought then whatever I guess.

Goretzka could be our Busquets. He's also got the attacking verve to play further forward. Last year of his contract so looking at below £30m. Young (22) and moldable. And, unlike alot of playmaker types, he's tall (6ft2) so would help us aerially in both boxes

Goretzka could be our Busquets. He's also got the attacking verve to play further forward. Last year of his contract so looking at below £30m. Young (22) and moldable. And, unlike alot of playmaker types, he's tall (6ft2) so would help us aerially in both boxes
Getting talented German players from Bundesliga is hardly possible, Bayern seem to have a kind of internal 'monopoly' on buying them cheap. And Bayern are definitely interested. Another is option is staying, Schalke have offered a new deal just yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.