FIFA to investigate Pogba transfer

No part of me can justify 40+ million to an agent. Some FA/prem fella is saying 'calm down, no knee jerking'. It is not a knee jerk you utter fool, it is a watershed moment ffs, and i suspect you know that you insincere man, shame on you. It is absolutely right we pull over to take stock and look at the role agents have.

Some will say 'it is the way of the game' yeah because of apathy and lazyness/ heads in the sand type attitudes. It is getting to the point a club won't have the squad it wants because some prick in a suit put a huge spanner in the works because he does not get his 'cut'. This dynamic is poison for the game and see's so much money go directly out the game into a super yacht dealers pocket via some greedy agent also. Something does have to happen but the system lends it's self to brown paper envelopes and is hard to police on any level, i do get that.

No part of me can justify 40+ million to an agent. Some FA/prem fella is saying 'calm down, no knee jerking'. It is not a knee jerk you utter fool, it is a watershed moment ffs, and i suspect you know that you insincere man, shame on you. It is absolutely right we pull over to take stock and look at the role agents have.

Some will say 'it is the way of the game' yeah because of apathy and lazyness/ heads in the sand type attitudes. It is getting to the point a club won't have the squad it wants because some prick in a suit put a huge spanner in the works because he does not get his 'cut'. This dynamic is poison for the game and see's so much money go directly out the game into a super yacht dealers pocket via some greedy agent also. Something does have to happen but the system lends it's self to brown paper envelopes and is hard to police on any level, i do get that.

What pisses me off is that we have been dragged through the mud over agent payments since the buy-out... the media only too happy to show how much we've spent whilst sneering at us about how disgusting it is – yet now the Rags have been exposed as having paid a disgusting amount to an agent that same media is falling over itself trying to prove it's justified!!!

To me it seems that Utd decided when they appraoched Raiola that they didn't care what they paid for Pogba. They wanted the deal done, and shut all rivals down. Is that how UEFA or FIFA want transfer business done? Raiola had a vested interest in getting Juve to accept a deal from Man Utd at the max possible value and Man Utd got the certainty of the player. Perhaps that's why our interest went cold. As soon as Utd's arrangement with Raiola was known then if Pogba was moving, he was going to go there.

What pisses me off is that we have been dragged through the mud over agent payments since the buy-out... the media only too happy to show how much we've spent whilst sneering at us about how disgusting it is – yet now the Rags have been exposed as having paid a disgusting amount to an agent that same media is falling over itself trying to prove it's justified!!!

It's the same old story, isn't it?

rags can do no wrong and we can do nothing right.

sky's sunday supplement should be good this weekend and lets see them take united a part like they did with us and the yaya toure deal and mancini sitting in the stands and yaya toure £160.000 a week hahahhahhaah just let them say anything other than its todays football and united can pay that sort of thing and zlatan on £365.000 a week is good for football and that agent pocking £41million there is not enough whitewash in the world to paint over this

sky's sunday supplement should be good this weekend and lets see them take united a part like they did with us and the yaya toure deal and mancini sitting in the stands and yaya toure £160.000 a week hahahhahhaah just let them say anything other than its todays football and united can pay that sort of thing and zlatan on £365.000 a week is good for football and that agent pocking £41million there is not enough whitewash in the world to paint over this
You think?
There will be very little talk about it.
Equivalent to lifting the carpet and brushing the dirt under it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.