U17 UEFA European Championship: 03/05- 19/05

You beat me to it, he didn't turn 16 until the end of last September so I guess he's playing up a level slightly with England.

It's calendar years isn't it internationally...so he's both up and not at the same time, in a way.

Anyone know any channels broadcasting the match tomorrow? Have checked Eurosport but they don't seem to be showing it.

Anyone know any channels broadcasting the match tomorrow? Have checked Eurosport but they don't seem to be showing it.

It isn't on mate.

I find it strange how Eurosport do these tournaments because England will have only been on twice out of the 4 games, including this one.

Spain and France I think have had every game broadcast.

Maybe it's UEFA, I don't know.

It isn't on mate.

I find it strange how Eurosport do these tournaments because England will have only been on twice out of the 4 games, including this one.

Spain and France I think have had every game broadcast.

Maybe it's UEFA, I don't know.
That's a bit shit tbh, the ****s are showing reruns of fucking canoeing or something instead along with umpteen replays of the group fixtures. Wasn't really holding out much hope of Ireland getting through as it's a very good England side but would have liked to watch it.

That's a bit shit tbh, the ****s are showing reruns of fucking canoeing or something instead along with umpteen replays of the group fixtures. Wasn't really holding out much hope of Ireland getting through as it's a very good England side but would have liked to watch it.

They do it every year mate.

They have the U20 World Cup coming up in a week or so and England's opening game is against Argentina.

I will be immensely frustrated if they don't broadcast it.

I think it depends on the stadiums they play on. Some stadiums are broadcasted, some are not. Probably haven't brought equipment for multiple places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.