Leicester (H) 13/5/17 Ticket(s) Available

Looking to buy some more tickets for Leicester online. Red blocks are supposed to indicate limited tickets still available but when you then look into a particular red block there is nothing showing as available. This applies to many blocks....does anyone know what's going on here???.

Seems like you have to log in before the available seats show up

2 adult seasoncards available South Stand Level 1 Singing (standing) section next to away fans. Meet in City Square to swipe in. On the ticket website it seems that you can only get 2 together in SS L3 at £58 each, so will I get abuse for asking for £70 the two? PM me with phone number if interested

One sold, the other on ticket exchange, but if anyone wants it for £30 pm me and I will take it off sale

2x Tickets one 18-21 and one child's ticket next to each other. Colin Bell stand level one Entrance P,Y Block 121 row J seats 576 and 575.Open to offers, Facevalue is £80 for both PM ASAP IF INTERESTED

Ticket available for £20 for tomorrow. You can choose either East Stand Level 1 or Colin Bell level 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.