Kingsley Coman

Sterling has scored more goals this season than Coman has in his career

Has a better conversion rate every season they have played and about the same take-on %

Sterling is simply better than Coman(Bayerns 4th choice winger)

Has a better conversion rate every season they have played and about the same take-on %

Yes but shiny new toy. Shiny new toy now!

Sterling plays for pep Coman plays for Ancelotti ..it's simply the worst trainer for a young players and this makes a difference..... but the French is a very talented player

Sterling plays for pep Coman plays for Ancelotti ..it's simply the worst trainer for a young players and this makes a difference..... but the French is a very talented player
Coman played for Pep too.

Exactly. There's a really strange feeling towards Sterling from our fanbase. Top coaches all rave about him, which is why United, Bayern, Arsenal and Chelsea all wanted him when he left Liverpool, yet some on here think he's garbage when it's simply not true.
Sterling has been much better this season, than last. Fan's form their judgement on player performances and many are warming more to him. Gabriel Jesus really excites the fans because they can see his desire, commitment and skill. Hopefully Pep can bring the best out of all our young attackers.

I do wonder if Bayern just used their option on Coman to buy him and sell him to us for a big profit? He has only played 3 full games of 90 minutes this season, in all competitions and has been effected by injury. Many of the players we are being linked to have suffered badly with injuries.

Last edited:
Not what we need. We need a goalscorer, not another fast somewhat inconsistent winger who isn't a proper finisher.

With Kalechi going out on loan next season I would be shocked (& hugely disappointed - tho I already am in Txiki so would be nothing new) if we don't go for someone like Sanchez, a real goalthreat from wide and someone who can play ST too.

Would make more sense to me to have 2 wingers like Sane & Sterling + 2 inside forward types in Sanchez & Roberts, rather than duplicating what we already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.