Sky rewrite league title history

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that tweet whatsoever. It's in no way dishonest and even draws attention to the achievements of one of our own managers.
And I don't think the use of stats primarily from the PL era only is necessarily a bad thing. Nobody is claiming that football began in 1992 but in my opinion by separating the seasons before and after the creation of one of the biggest leagues in the world we can compile more accurate statistics that are more reflective of modern football. The stats from before '92 still exist, they're still there, they're just not being held up next to the football of today, which is vastly different to how the game was played in the '70's.
Got to be honest here, I agree with you. It does say 'premier league titles' so it is nothing but factually correct.

Well, with the ever-decreasing band of Sky subscribers they are preaching to a dwindling audience.

I will be absolutely ecstatic if/when that whole rotten empire comes crashing down. Martin Tyler's hero worshipping of the rags, Sunday Supplement constantly taking sly digs at us,
etc. I haven't had Sky for maybe 20 years and I feel so much better for it.

I'd rather stare vacantly at the test card, my brow furrowed in bewilderment as I try in vain to make sense of why the kid is chalking something on a blackboard. Far more entertaining than those biased anti-City fuckers on Sky.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that tweet whatsoever. It's in no way dishonest and even draws attention to the achievements of one of our own managers.
And I don't think the use of stats primarily from the PL era only is necessarily a bad thing. Nobody is claiming that football began in 1992 but in my opinion by separating the seasons before and after the creation of one of the biggest leagues in the world we can compile more accurate statistics that are more reflective of modern football. The stats from before '92 still exist, they're still there, they're just not being held up next to the football of today, which is vastly different to how the game was played in the '70's.

Although there is nothing wrong with what you say either, the facts are the leagues were all the same over the years.The league improved year by year as expected. Just because the league was bought to be sold to the global world as a product, the was the product for sale.....not the clubs themselves. All the other clubs have had their history denied by these media mongers who only work to feed their own agenda.... this supports the scum. Any denial of title wins by teams is a low dig and shows disrespect for the clubs and their proud fans, we as fans deserve a bit more respect from the media. They insult us daily with fakes news and agenda driven tripe, the fact is the English league has run for a very long time and I see big teams as ones with trophies regardless of where they are, even now. Those clubs are the ones which make the league, if not lower leagues - GREAT. The media with their muck take the greatness away from the game. The game changed but the prise was always the same so there is no way to compare the modern game to say a title from 100 years ago.

Though technically in the premier league sense this is true, a big 2 fingers up at the histree boys, everton, villa, sunderland, Us, newcastle, leeds, Wednesday, wolves, and many more who have won the title.

Football title winners didn't start in 92 you fucking wankers

Chelsea have won 6 titles less than the tarquins, sunderland and villa

We were great in the 90's...just a shame it was the 1890's. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.