Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girona lost 2-1 to league leaders Levante yesterday, Maffeo spent the whole game on the bench:

Why is he not playing for his loan team?

I don't know why he is not playing recently, but they had good results whenever he played.

My judgement on him is not based on his performances with Girona even though he is done fine.

He is the one I was most impressed with when he was playing for EDS, and he proved how good he is against United in the Cup.

I don't know why he is not playing recently, but they had good results whenever he played.

My judgement on him is not based on his performances with Girona even though he is done fine.

He is the one I was most impressed with when he was playing for EDS, and he proved how good he is against United in the Cup.
Yes,he showed great potential in the EDS and he did well against the rags,my concern is that he hasnt pushed on.

Yes,he showed great potential in the EDS and he did well against the rags,my concern is that he hasnt pushed on.

To me that would suggest the loan was a poor choice. Aside from the other points made, that lineup appears they weren't using a a right back.

Cifu has been converted from a full back to a wide midfielder and I don't think that's where Maffeo's strengths lie.

To me that would suggest the loan was a poor choice. Aside from the other points made, that lineup appears they weren't using a a right back.

Cifu has been converted from a full back to a wide midfielder and I don't think that's where Maffeo's strengths lie.

He struggled when Pep tried him in that role, but imo he was a level above Trippier in the Academy & probably soon would be now if he played a season in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.