Tomorrow Night Post Game

I would like to stay as long as possible, but there is the issue of the last tram times being comically early to certain destinations.

They better get on with it or I'll have to miss half of it.

Im taking my lads tomorrow ( one of which is 9) and we are deffo staying around to celebrate Zabba (even tho we have to a return journey to Poulton)
I don't care if he's tired at school tomorrow as his teacher is a bitter red and I want my lad to demonstrate to him what celebrating a true legend means and its consequences.

Good lads !!!
My lad is 9 too and he'll be staying for Zab too!

Thankfully I'm in no rush tomorrow so will be waiting around. Ideally the players should come straight back on for a lap of honour and a few celebrations. Please let's keep away from the bollocks, City.

I expect about 5,000 to stay around till about 11pm when the players and their entourages come back out for 5 minutes.

Can’t wait to wave and show my appreciation to Kolarovs Gran and Sagnas brother in law.

Pretty much how it will go.

If Zabba is not in the initial line up, how about him parading round the pitch as the players come out?

I certainly will not be hanging about as the game will not finish until nearly 10:00 pm then I will have to queue for the Gods awful Metrolink, I bloody detest night matches.

Being told that they are keeping the team on the pitch straight after the final whistle, and straight into post match stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.