Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

In about the second or third season at the Etihad/Eastlands, I had some **** behind me who used to wear a Rangers top and regularly come out with sectarian and racist abuse. I tried to tackle him about it at one particular match and he threatened me. I am an uber coward so rather than fighting him, I complained to the club. The club's response was to move my (and my son's) season ticket rather than deal with him but they had no more seats in similar parts of the ground so we had to pay a top up to our season tickets to be moved! I was so angry that I fucked my season ticket off for the next season. Compare that to what we have now, people getting banned for fuck all. Surely it can't be that difficult to just apply a bit of common sense to these things?
Edit: I did hear a few years later that the supporter did get a football banning order but for something completely different and was via the police.

Last edited:
Is that a fact or a guess? And if it is a fact who is giving the orders. I assume Lisa will also not reply to emails?
Fact as far as I know. Been told not to respond to individual emails. Typical of the way the club is going when someone who genuinely cares about his customers and does his best to help is told to stop dealing directly with them.

My last season ticket was 2007/8 season before moving abroad but if i hadn't and id stayed in the UK, i can honestly say id have binned it off by now as even back then, what was happening within the stadium was crap and didnt sit right with me.

Fact as far as I know. Been told not to respond to individual emails. Typical of the way the club is going when someone who genuinely cares about his customers and does his best to help is told to stop dealing directly with them.
That's a shame although if he is receiving 50 emails per day then it would be hard to respond to all and do the job he is paid for as well

That's a shame although if he is receiving 50 emails per day then it would be hard to respond to all and do the job he is paid for as well
There should be a team of people at the club whose job it is to answer queries, engage with supporters, deal with complaints, seek feedback from supporters, contact lapsed supporters, get the supporters back feeling involved with the club etc.

Absolutely crazy if people are being discouraged from communicating directly with supporters. If nothing else a supporter that feels part of a club will spend more money than one that feels like he doesnt really matter.

We've got a fan relationship team but I'm not entirely sure what they do.

I have let my feelings known to the club and it has been passed on to Stadium, Safety and Security Team....be good to hear from them on how they can justify suspensions without even investigating or talking to the fans concerned.

I have let my feelings known to the club and it has been passed on to Stadium, Safety and Security Team....be good to hear from them on how they can justify suspensions without even investigating or talking to the fans concerned.

They justify it through the terms and conditions that no fucker ever reads because frankly you shouldnt have to.

The taking away of a season ticket is as far as I'm concerned basically theft by the club unless they can prove 100% you are guilty of something worthy of such a sanction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.