Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been reading Lawrenson's predictions for Sunday and his analysis of the cult's game starts as follows:

"A win for Liverpool will secure a top-four finish and surely even they cannot slip up this time."

Ha! Ha!

I've just been reading Lawrenson's predictions for Sunday and his analysis of the cult's game starts as follows:

"A win for Liverpool will secure a top-four finish and surely even they cannot slip up this time."

Ha! Ha!

This bits even better, "In Lawro's league table, Chelsea and Liverpool finished joint champions".

At last, those magical European nights under the lights where the most knowledgeable football fans in the world suck the ball into the net with their passion and desire will soon be upon us again. The European conquest of black armbands, wreaths and minute silences dedicated to frozen chickens is going to be truly awe-inspiring this time round. The thought of a high-pitched Carragher, Macmanamanamanaman, Phil Big nose and Slippy Stevie working themselves into a screeching frenzy as they educate viewers and share their musings on the magnificent European history of Liverpool is going to be a real treat and spectacle for all. 1000's of Liverpool fans embracing the Major cities of Europe whilst sharing their own cultural traditions is an inspiration to all.

So overcome am I that I'm tempted to weep a tear and write some poetry.

I'd say an above par finish. You'd expect Utd and Arsenal to be better than us especially after the money they spent (and we didn't spend). Not that's their fault we didn't spend in Jan. Such a gamble not to buy a forward when Mane was away and subsequently injured - could have gone horribly wrong.

Some great performances and some fucking pathetic performances. We remain able to beat the best and lose to the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.