Diving bans approved

I havent read the full story, but I assume this will only apply to dives either not given in a game, or given but obvious cheating on replays ?

The current system of booking the player is fine, its just those not picked up on that should get a ban.
If the ref deals with it with a card they won't get a ban,so the refs can not book those they want banned,really dodgy

get the overwhelming feeling that renewing is utterly pointless and that next season is already completely pointless.

just sick of this. Just got to pray we're too good, for once.
Someone posted earlier about sudden rule changes within the game or financial changes i.e. FFP,just get the feeling it's partly to hinder or block us at every turn,without actually admitting it,how easy will it be to fuck us over with this diving ban,its blatantly open to abuse..

If the ref deals with it with a card they won't get a ban,so the refs can not book those they want banned,really dodgy

Just like they book players they don't want banned ;-)

So a new rule brought in to stop cheating, is actually a charter for cheating, fabulous. So if a player dives in the box, gets a penalty, his team score, then its decided it was a dive, the goal counts, but the player is banned for a game against a different team, even more fabulous.

Someone posted earlier about sudden rule changes within the game or financial changes i.e. FFP,just get the feeling it's partly to hinder or block us at every turn,without actually admitting it,how easy will it be to fuck us over with this diving ban,its blatantly open to abuse..

Just imagine Sunday with no Sane because Pawson is a bleep. That's why they've brought it in, no other reason. Our club has to find a way to beat this and sort it.

I thought a ban will only happen if the diving resulted in a penalty being given or opposition player sent off. This being the case I can't see refs thinking "this city player has just dived in the box, I want him banned so better give the pen".

Not read the thread but did anybody else notice, sky showed sane's incident at boro as well as a few others then right at the end they showed sane's again, fuck you sky you rag bastards

Jesus - will be banned for diving based on irrefutable CCTV footage captured at the local swimming pool. Length of ban will be however many games there are until we've played the rags. Silva will get a 3 game ban as a result of City appealling the Jesus incident.

Ashley Young - utd will be awarded three retrospective points, in reward for the heroics of Young, who by the act of diving cheated death when a defender viciously kicked the ball. Defender was clearly attempting to kick young instead, who was only 5 yards away from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.