Jack Butland

Xiphos

MUEN saying we are being linked with the Stoke keeper and Pep is keen on him
Not for me, no better than Hart and Pickford would be a better buy

MUEN saying we are being linked with the Stoke keeper and Pep is keen on him
Not for me, no better than Hart and Pickford would be a better buy
Not for me, too wooden and not especially gifted with the ball at his feet.

No english keeper is any better than joe was with his feet so no to all of them and hope Gunn has learnt from a season with pep
I agree with that actually, neither of them are at Joe's level yet, the hype is about what they could go on to be not what the level they are at now. Plus even before his injury Butland's hype had died down, he wasn't England's number one. When either of them are wining the golden gloves award even once, the "better than Hart" club will begin to be humoured until then it's hype whether they want to admit it or not.

I agree with that actually, neither of them are at Joe's level yet, the hype is about what they could go on to be not what the level they are at now. Plus even before his injury Butland's hype had died down, he wasn't England's number one. When either of them are wining the golden gloves award even once, the "better than Hart" club will begin to be humoured until then it's hype whether they want to admit it or not.

The golden glove isn't really a best keeper award more a best defence award.

The golden glove isn't really a best keeper award more a best defence award.
Nah it's not, only if you're not conceding chances and the keeper doesn't have plenty of saves to make(saves that make highlight reels too)... that was never the case so you're wrong there.

Nah it's not, only if you're not conceding chances and the keeper doesn't have saves to make... that was never the case so you're wrong there.

I disagree. You will never get a keeper from a stoke or Sunderland who will win it. The winners will always come from a top 4 club. The records show that. It's unfair to rate a keeper on how many golden gloves he has won.

If you did you are saying Courtois and Lloris aren't a patch on Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.