Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

I'm starting to hate Leicester, raise their game for us and bend over for someone else the next game.

We had the fuckers on the rack but our usual missed chances and then their goal out of the blue changed the game. Were they as dirty and horrible tonight as they were at our place?

I'm starting to hate Leicester, raise their game for us and bend over for someone else the next game.

Their fans up in SS3 were absolute weapons. More interested in singing songs about us than their own team and too busy trying to take the piss when they thought Mahrez had scored the penalty to notice it had been disallowed.

They didn't have their first choice centre backs but it was a poor effort. They are a typical mid table side.

Last edited:
We had the fuckers on the rack but our usual missed chances and then their goal out of the blue changed the game. Were they as dirty and horrible tonight as they were at our place?
I didn't watch it to be honest I was taking his word for it that they were terrible along with the scoreline.

Their fans up in SS3 were absolute weapons. More interested in singing songs about us than their own team and too busy trying to take the piss when they thought Mahrez had scored the penalty to notice it had been disallowed.

Yes I hate the whole shower of shit. A modern day Wimbledon with about twenty times the money to spend.

If chelsea hadn't had such a brilliant season (maybe had CL to contend with?) Spurs might have been worthy champions.
Much as it pains me to say so about spurs, but even though chelsea were clinical, I think spurs would still have been worthy champions, but they effectively bottled it at west ham (who I know played well) on the night.

Much as it pains me to say so about spurs, but even though chelsea were clinical, I think spurs would still have been worthy champions, but they effectively bottled it at west ham (who I know played well) on the night.

I don't think Spurs bottled it. They were playing catch up and Chelsea were relentless in grinding out results. As soon as they closed the gap Chelsea widened it again. They were going to have an off night and they had it at West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.