Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

Is it not time to get a full website launched? The costs of running a website these days are very small and with Wix which I use for the disabled supporters website www.mcdsa.co.uk very easy to maintain. Happy to help if needed
Is it not time to get a full website launched? The costs of running a website these days are very small and with Wix which I use for the disabled supporters website www.mcdsa.co.uk very easy to maintain. Happy to help if needed
Agreed, sort a website out, pics, what you do, link to donate etc etc
I'm sure Vinny could sort out the players to chip in with a few quid, he praised his flag on Twitter, worth a try?

Thanks Guys -

I'm happy to help again...please ping me your a/c details.

Do you know that you're still rather an unknown group. Have you made any progress with a match day bucket collection ?

You'll raise good money for your funds & arguably more importantly raise your profile.

Let me know if I can help.

People on here keep mentioning bucket collection but main reason can't do it is clashing with charities who also collect.

Donating via gofundme very secure so just follow the link on the initial post cheers mate

That's kind of the whole point as well . People doing it not for their own egos or to get noticed. Just doing it cos it needs doing. So the way to really join in is to show up when we do big displays. Sometimes we'll be sticking foils cards etc out a few hours before kick off. That's how we know who the committed ones are ! Anyone can get on a coach claim to represent you then get the organisation into disrepute through behaviour. We've done it purposely this way and the camaraderie between the core is absolutely fantastic.

Good effort this season. Bottom tier of the South Stand always looks good. Sound drops off at times but you definitely make a difference.

Would love to contribute financially but I'm skint these days.
Dante has my number, anytime feet on the floor is needed for flyers to be handed out, foil on seats, or anything else I'm willing to help the project.
My time is my money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.