Mario Balotelli

I think if Mario could have his time over again he would have knuckled down and made a career at City, he never seemed the same after he left.

Mario in an interview said that half of the things he apparently did that was reported in the papers, were either made up or fabrications of the photographed situation.

His mate set off the fireworks and he didn't know at the time, for example. He also denied going into the library to pay off everyone's fines.

what a selfish bastard its the least he could of done

Did dzeko set off fireworks in his bathroom? Did dzeko throw darts from his window? Did he drive around moss side with a bag full of cash? Dzeko was great for us and I know he'd get a great reception, but Mario is a nutter and everyone loves a nutter.
Plus he stamped on Scott Parkers head as well.

If anyone of this recent era, who is no longer at the club, was going to do a tribute to Zab, it was always going to be Mario.

When Mario finishes playing, I suspect we'll see him regularly pitch side, he just got us as a club, much as Zab and Vinny do.

He still loves the club and especially Manchester... there's no doubt whatsoever that if he could do his time again he'd of done things differently....

The only piece of property he ever bought, and he never lived there, remains in Manchester!

The pass for Sergio goal alone makes him ok in my book.

okay......... the single greatest moment of our time and its okay.

The shoulder goal that was cool.
The wio wink was pure class.
That pass I reckon is one of the best passes of all time as simple as it is.

Whats okay is the cheap ALDI porridge you had this morning you redneck!

The pass for Sergio goal alone makes him ok in my book.

Love the guy...

D9ufGSx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.