Last Film You Saw

I was recommended 'to sir, with love' the other day as part of some research work..

Sidney Poitier really was some actor and although the film felt a little dated, the message remains the same 50 years on, a brilliant 8.356/10

Watched The good, the bad and the ugly last night. Hadnt seen it for several years. What a great film. Cant see anyone ever remaking it as to do so you would have to think you could better it. Probably why its not been done? Eli Wallach turns in a great petformance.

Greatest film of all time

'See you soon id,, idd,,,'

Best film of all time IMO too. My screensaver runs Fistful of dollars, FAFDM and TGTBTU on repeat.

Morricone is well worth seeing live if he ever does a UK tour again too, the music in the film is incredible, it's 10x better live.

I was recommended 'to sir, with love' the other day as part of some research work..

Sidney Poitier really was some actor and although the film felt a little dated, the message remains the same 50 years on, a brilliant 8.356/10

Some actor indeed, In the Heat of the Night is one of my favourites and he is brilliant in it as Virgil Tibbs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.