Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is better, different kind of players, Jesus can finish, has more flair, can assist, is more involved in buildup play, can close down... Mbappé isn't that type of player he's pace, power and deadly finishing great player in his own right who I wouldn't mind at City but I genuinely believe Jesus will eclipse him, players like Jesus don't come around often, ask any Brazilian they know their football.

Yep and Jesus aint playing in a Micky mouse league

It's more tactical than the PL and has better defenders I heard somewhere... or was that far worse attackers in teams lower down than you see in the PL... I forget now.

The french league is the weakest anything out of the big 5 (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France). Outside of PSG and Monaco the attackers and defenders for every other team below is of a poorer general standard compared to the other leagues. Someone tried to use the fact that there is less goals scored on average in that league in comparison to the Premier League as a reason why it has superior defending and is more tactical but you will also find that is also the case when its compared to the other leagues so I'll hazard a guess its a case of the latter with it having poorer attackers in general. You only need to look at the top scorers list to see that.

Mbappe has shown his talent in the champions League although briefly and only against a city defence with stones and otamendi(worst pairing) and dortmund, probably the two most open teams you could get in the competition this season. He's been easily dealt with whenever he's faced organised and experienced defenders so I'm willing to wait another season before making any bold proclamations on his talent level.

Who do realize that ligue 1 club are much more tacticals and defensive than PL ones?
In PL Mbappé owuld have much more

And as i take career stats; we talk about bresilian league too.. Not the best defensive league, hu?

"He's a step above Mbappé in those areas: Skill, Ball Control, Football IQ, Vision and Passing"

And that's where we can easyly see that you just saw youtube videos of Kylian. Tho, they are enough to see that is much more better than Jesus on these points.

You even talked about off ball mouvement. It's juste hilarious now. ^^

You are terrifyingly thick.

Monaco have the 2nd best defensive record in Ligue 1. That should probably tell you everything you need to know about the standard of defending in that league

Monaco have the 2nd best defensive record in Ligue 1. That should probably tell you everything you need to know about the standard of defending in that league

Yep, the cb's at Monaco are bang average. And the fb's are better going forward than defending, though I do rate Mendy.

Very similar profile to Stones, Jesus, Sterling & Sane - we weren't afraid to go very expensive with those players, knowing they had truly class potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.