Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

After countless messages on Tw@tter, a few in here and even a few People in the section where I stand enquiring about my Renewal and if I wasn't renewing "can they gave the seat"

I've decided to Renew.
I had £150+ in ticket exchange credit as well so it works out on the DD scheme.

Come on City!!!
After all that attention seeking as well....

Welcome back on board ;)

2017 The world is technologically so advanced meanwhile over at the Etihad Stadium they are celebrating the release of their new powerful ticketing system the Atari 8!!

Seriously our systems are a joke the club website isn’t compatible with a large number of desktop/mobile devices and trying to renew online is enough to make you jack it all in!

Firstly I try on a desktop but after selecting the platinum option the next screen just greys out and despite moving cursor around & minimising screen etc nothing works so revert to my mobile. Selecting the cup schemes you have to input your card details for each individual scheme, bit of a pain but I crack on and do the FA cup and the league cup, then I click on the UEFA Cup scheme and it disappears telling me I am not eligible for any schemes so I go back to basket to try again and the cup schemes option has disappeared so I try to move down to add the Metrolink ticket but the screen won’t let me scroll down to it so can’t add that either. I am just stuck staring at a frozen screen

End result after 30 minutes I can’t renew online and to think I am looking to use this to try and relocate in two weeks!

Rang up to cancel the DD, email just received thanking me for my confirmation of purchase???

2017 The world is technologically so advanced meanwhile over at the Etihad Stadium they are celebrating the release of their new powerful ticketing system the Atari 8!!

Seriously our systems are a joke the club website isn’t compatible with a large number of desktop/mobile devices and trying to renew online is enough to make you jack it all in!

Firstly I try on a desktop but after selecting the platinum option the next screen just greys out and despite moving cursor around & minimising screen etc nothing works so revert to my mobile. Selecting the cup schemes you have to input your card details for each individual scheme, bit of a pain but I crack on and do the FA cup and the league cup, then I click on the UEFA Cup scheme and it disappears telling me I am not eligible for any schemes so I go back to basket to try again and the cup schemes option has disappeared so I try to move down to add the Metrolink ticket but the screen won’t let me scroll down to it so can’t add that either. I am just stuck staring at a frozen screen

End result after 30 minutes I can’t renew online and to think I am looking to use this to try and relocate in two weeks!

In the past I have cleared my PC history and this allows you to start the process again.

Been debating whether to renew a few weeks now, decided today I would reluctantly cancel my seat at £615, as I have only made about half the home games due to work commitments. A couple of mates have had my ticket on a freebie as I haven't charged them, mainly my mate I've sat next to last two seasons.

Anyway, I tried ringing the ticket office and It Is just a piss take trying to get through to where you want. You ring and are offered a number of options, then you press which one you think Is best suited to your enquiry. Then you are offered a sub menu with more options, then more options. I finally got through to a human voice and was told I was In wrong dept. They transferred me only to be where I started when I first rang. Fortunately I was able to go down to the stadium and talk to someone face to face and actually sort out what I wanted.

I told them I was not renewing my regular seat and I would like to purchase a value gold for £299. Having had one of these 3 and 4 seasons ago, I know It's pot luck where the club put me, but for £15.73 per game, I'll pay my money(£29 per month direct debit) and take my chance.

The games I can't go to next season, my mate will use card for face value.

They may still have some £299 value gold cards left, but get a shufty on If you want one.

Noticed they still tweeting the value gold tickets for £299 for sale they went pretty quick last season unless they've added more. For me all top corners in the third tier should be £299 anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.