Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Renewed online just before the deadline. It was a tough decision as never before have I felt so disconnected to the club I love but I guess it is hard to walk away after 49 years. The website is as awful as ever, why not one section to fill in for the cup schemes where you just untick the box you don't want? As someone said when you get to the last one it says you are not eligible for these schemes. It is a disgrace a club our size has such an awful website. Anyway here's to a hopefully better next season!

Renewed online just before the deadline. It was a tough decision as never before have I felt so disconnected to the club I love but I guess it is hard to walk away after 49 years. The website is as awful as ever, why not one section to fill in for the cup schemes where you just untick the box you don't want? As someone said when you get to the last one it says you are not eligible for these schemes. It is a disgrace a club our size has such an awful website. Anyway here's to a hopefully better next season!
Donkey's years ago before I was shackled to the wife and we were happy I coincidentally booked a holiday in Benalmadena when City were playing Malaga in some crappy pre season tournament, so here was the chance to introduce the intended to the magic of watching the Blues. "I'll ring the ticket office to see if I can pre purchase tickets" 3 days of trying and a fair few hours on the phone it gets picked up only to be told in a croaky voice the ticket office have gone on holiday I'm only the cleaner. It appears things haven't moved on a lot off the pitch. P.S. paid at the gate and sure we won about 2 or 3 non.

Last edited:
Decided not to renew for a variety of reasons but mainly becoming "time poor" this coming season.

Saw the 1894 appeal for funds so sent them most of the cost of my season ticket - will have enough left over to make one or two games

Come on City

Well yes i guess technically you could but you'd then have to pay the going rate for the seats you move to and not the £299 price

Trying to get my dad a season ticket this time but I don't know where the hell I'll be sitting yet (should know tomorrow - hopefully not in Sunburn/wet as fuck seat), anyhow I'll be trying to get him as close as possible during relocation window.......a tough job because he's computer illiterate and I'm in Turkey!

I haven't renewed my seat, but I would like to relocate so do I have to wait until the 5th June now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.