It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not.

I am excited by the other links, however.
Don't get me wrong, Neymar is a quality player but talk of selling Aguero to make it happen isn't for me.
Certainly looks like we're going all in this summer though so be interesting to see how it pans out.

21st century Robinho for me.
Don't get me wrong, Neymar is a quality player but talk of selling Aguero to make it happen isn't for me.
Certainly looks like we're going all in this summer though so be interesting to see how it pans out.
Agreed.

I'd rather we looked elsewhere.

I don't see him as an out-and-out striker, so where would he fit in?

I doubt the links are at all viable.

Rather have Suarez than Neymar... he'd score 40 goals in our team
Suarez is 30 and not exactly the embodiment of physical fitness. He's going to be on the decline very soon, if he isn't already. He doesn't have half a yard of pace to lose. I imagine his next move will be to Italy, where you don't need that extra yard of pace (as Tevez showed)

21st century Robinho for me.
Such a lazy comparison that gets brought up all the time. Neymar is absolutely miles ahead of Robinho, he's already scored more career goals than him and he's only 25. 52 international goals as well, which is a ridiculous amount for anyone, yet alone a 25 year old.

I don't particularly want Neymar as I think he's a bit of a party boy who's attitude isn't what you'd want, but his ability really is beyond question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.