Site autorefreshing

cucumberman

anyone has the same problems on mobile devices (iPad, etc)?

Each time I try typing a comment, which itself is slow, the site crashes and reloads. Is it just my side?

The annoying thing I find on this MacBook is that I can type a comment and part way through the cursor fucks off to somewhere I've already typed and starts typing the arse end of the sentence. Just typical, It's not done it with this comment! Might be I touch a combination of buttons, I dunno. Fucking annoying, all the same!

The annoying thing I find on this MacBook is that I can type a comment and part way through the cursor fucks off to somewhere I've already typed and starts typing the arse end of the sentence. Just typical, It's not done it with this comment! Might be I touch a combination of buttons, I dunno. Fucking annoying, all the same!
chill-out-polar-bear-i1643.jpg

Been happening to me on my ipad started a couple of months ago stopped for a while but has started again., fine on the pc.

Been happening to me on my ipad started a couple of months ago stopped for a while but has started again., fine on the pc.

Yes same here, the typing thing also happens in the Ipad

Hmm, that's strange - not experienced any issues myself on iPad or iPhone. Let me look into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.