Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 subs doesn't seem enough in today's game, I really think they need to increase the amount of subs on the bench by at least 1 and allow two subs per half(1 carried over). I wonder where Pep would use the extra man:

GK - goes without saying you need one, what I never get is when I see two keepers warming up when the number 1 gets injured... does that mean they used two spots for keepers?
Defence - two full backs one cb?
Midfield - we know how much he likes midfielders.
Attack - being able to rotate both wingers and the striker would be great for us.

I think they should decrease it to 5 and insist at least one is under 21. Would actually penalise us, but would encourage smaller squads and more youth opportunities and give the less wealthy teams a more even playing field.

Would be turkeys voting for Xmas, so never going to happen, but increasing the bench and the number that can be used would just mean the richest team had even more internationals they could use. Only relaxation I'd give is make the current set up 6+1 where the 1 is a keeper but can be brought on independent of the 3 subs, as long as it wasn't to replace a keeper who'd been sent off (in which case it'd be 1 of the 3 or an outfielder in net if you'd already used them).

As for Mbappe, yes please, but suspect it's him or Sanchez unless Aguero goes.

I think they should decrease it to 5 and insist at least one is under 21. Would actually penalise us, but would encourage smaller squads and more youth opportunities and give the less wealthy teams a more even playing field.

Would be turkeys voting for Xmas, so never going to happen, but increasing the bench and the number that can be used would just mean the richest team had even more internationals they could use. Only relaxation I'd give is make the current set up 6+1 where the 1 is a keeper but can be brought on independent of the 3 subs, as long as it wasn't to replace a keeper who'd been sent off (in which case it'd be 1 of the 3 or an outfielder in net if you'd already used them).

Smaller squads would be crazy we've struggled as it is this season there's too many games, also this isn't the 1950s(even in the 90s the athleticism was nowhere near what we have in teams now) they run faster and further than ever before... anyone saying "In the old days" doesn't realise how much has changed and how much more is riding on it. I think even smaller teams would want it, fresh legs and hard work can match talent, they'd probably use subs more than the top teams.

Should be allowed extra subs but only if they are academy players, imo.

Just found this on Get French Football news Twitter page.

Might have to wait til next summer...

I apologize if it's already linked trying to follow up on my New phone and it's hard to use!

Just found this on Get French Football news Twitter page.

Might have to wait til next summer...

I apologize if it's already linked trying to follow up on my New phone and it's hard to use!

He can FaceTime his dad everyday who'll be working for the CFG...

Anyone think his family might move to Monaco to help his younger brother settle... considering they haven't had to be on his doorstep helping him the whole time he's been in Monaco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.