Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a good shout....
Celtic played some great football tonight notwithstanding the quality of the opposition.
He would most probably also get a lot of the ball to hone his Messi like skills....haha. Celtic seem to dominate possession and it would be really interesting to see his progress under Brendan Rodgers.

Yep although Rodgers gets a slating he plays a nice brand of football

Disagree completely. Brahim's mentality is the exact opposite of Barker....he exudes passion, enthusiasm and fighting spirit compared to the lethargy often shown by Barker. You make a good point about a possible loan....agree that it must be to a proper football team.

Doesn't matter how good his attitude appears to be or how bad you think Barker's appeared to be. Any super talented kid, in any walk of life, if held back, will start to lose focus.

It does my fucking head in watching these kids playing meaningless football in empty stadia & wasting important years of their lives, so god knows how frustrating & distracting it would be for them.

If Girona are promoted to La Liga I think that's the ideal spot to loan Brahim next season. They're currently second in the segunda division and are five points clear of the playoff places with 3 games to play

If Girona are promoted to La Liga I think that's the ideal spot to loan Brahim next season. They're currently second in the segunda division and are five points clear of the playoff places with 3 games to play

Brahim still could have a role to play depending on how Pep uses Bernardo Silva. If he used as a roaming wide player like he was at Monaco, then with KDB, David Silva and Gundogan for 3 attacking positions. Brahim could play in the early cup games. But the second half of the season, after C1C is finished, I agree send him to Girona or somewhere where they would play him. He is not going to learn anything playing in the EDS for another season.

Brahim still could have a role to play depending on how Pep uses Bernardo Silva. If he used as a roaming wide player like he was at Monaco, then with KDB, David Silva and Gundogan for 3 attacking positions. Brahim could play in the early cup games. But the second half of the season, after C1C is finished, I agree send him to Girona or somewhere where they would play him. He is not going to learn anything playing in the EDS for another season.
That's possible, but I think it's more likely that Pep will rotate Bernardo centrally if/when he has to instead because we still have Sterling and Sane out wide.

I don't think it's really possible for Brahim to get a chance, Sancho has a much better chance because we will have 3 players in 2 winger spots.

Midfield is crowded with: Silva, Kevin, Gundogan, Fabinho, Fernandinho, Aleix <----- and Bernardo could drop in a pinch as well

That's possible, but I think it's more likely that Pep will rotate Bernardo centrally if/when he has to instead because we still have Sterling and Sane out wide.

I don't think it's really possible for Brahim to get a chance, Sancho has a much better chance because we will have 3 players in 2 winger spots.

Midfield is crowded with: Silva, Kevin, Gundogan, Fabinho, Fernandinho, Aleix <----- and Bernardo could drop in a pinch as well

If Pep wants to play him he will.

As a forward trying to break through at Real Madrid, Mariano has Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo, Assesnio, Morata, James Rodriguez and Isco ahead of him.

But Zidane likes him, so he's gotten 15 games this season.

If a manager likes a player, he's going to find excuses to give him chances in the first team, regardless of the competition in front of him.

If Pep wants to play him he will.

As a forward trying to break through at Real Madrid, Mariano has Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo, Assesnio, Morata, James Rodriguez and Isco ahead of him.

But Zidane likes him, so he's gotten 15 games this season.

If a manager likes a player, he's going to find excuses to give him chances in the first team, regardless of the competition in front of him.
I understand your point, but Bale, Asensio, James and Isco are not in Mariano's way since none of those players ever play as a striker like Mariano.

At Real, Ronaldo, Benzema and Morata play as strikers and Mariano is 23 (24 in august) and is built like a tank so it's easy for Zidane to give him a chance.

But your right in that there is a way for Brahim to get a chance, but as I see it, I think it's unlikely and that he'll go on loan. I'm starting to get the feeling Pep will demand almost all the youngsters to have loan experience just based on the way he talks about youth. Brahim could go to Malaga or Girona next season which is my guess as to where he'll be.

I think that since Sancho is an inverted left winger, and we have none of those, has a better chance because there is less competition. That's just how I think it'll go down, obviously I'd be delighted if Brahim did get some games.

I understand your point, but Bale, Asensio, James and Isco are not in Mariano's way since none of those players ever play as a striker like Mariano.

At Real, Ronaldo, Benzema and Morata play as strikers and Mariano is 23 (24 in august) and is built like a tank so it's easy for Zidane to give him a chance.

But your right in that there is a way for Brahim to get a chance, but as I see it, I think it's unlikely and that he'll go on loan. I'm starting to get the feeling Pep will demand almost all the youngsters to have loan experience just based on the way he talks about youth. Brahim could go to Malaga or Girona next season which is my guess as to where he'll be.

I think that since Sancho is an inverted left winger, and we have none of those, has a better chance because there is less competition. That's just how I think it'll go down, obviously I'd be delighted if Brahim did get some games.

They are in his way though because Zidane chooses between 442 and 433 based on the personnel he thinks are up for it.

So Mariano is competing with the wide players too, trying to get Zidane to put him in a 442 or 41212 as opposed to going with wide players like Assensio or Bale.

Diaz could go on loan, but I just don't think he will, I think they'll try to keep him close like Tosin and bring him through without loans.

you only joined yesterday hold your tongue.

mods, mods, ban this guy, we don't want or need common sense on bluemoon , weve never had it and we shouldn't start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.