Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

I would expect he is mate yes. How come people dont wanna expose this stuff inc on this forum. All i have seen when i have posted this sort of stuff is people just basically calling him a twat,they are either apologists or just pure blind imo. Why the reluctance to attack this behavior is utterly beyond me.

Nothing wrong with it being exposed. It's just that I and many others don't think TR is the one that should be doing the exposing because he appears to have a clear agenda against Muslims in general. If it was somebody more impartial doing it then that would be different. For instance, last week Morrissey had rather a lot to say about the bombing. His criticism was wide-ranging and one of the things he was critical of was that various media outlets neglected to mention the bomber's religion - "They say it was carried out by an extremist. An extreme rabbit?" or words to that effect. Now I don't always agree with Morrissey but he's as far removed from a far right hater as you can get so it was clear he wasn't being bigoted when he said what he said. Substitute Morrissey for Tommy Robinson or Katie Hopkins or Nick Griffin and it suddenly looks like there's an agenda rather than an impartial viewpoint.

Ok ug, please tell me why isnt anyone backing him up, why is only one or 2 on here coming out saying he is bang on and the vile scum that he is exposing need jailing at best,just why? i find it utter disgraceful and yes each to their own but ffs,come on.

Did I not just say if he uncovers some wrong doings then he should get it exposed?

Doesn't change the fact his past in the EDL is a blemish on his charactor imo.

'Religion.' at its best, points towards the timeless; at its worst, it becomes a tyranny that tries to dictate what others should do within time.

"Subliminally funded"?

Fuck me that's a new one. What's the interest rate like on a subliminal bank account?

And ISIS are in no way at all funded by the West
Ok, sorry.

Subliminal + Irony =
"And ISIS are in no way at all funded by the West"

Last edited:
but he's a twat as his history and record in general is an agenda to divide communities.

I dare say you got that impression of him from the mainstream media, and to be fair I held a similar opinion of him until I watched a video of him at Oxford university giving his side of things.
Far from being the racist thug he has been portrayed as, he came across as an ordinary bloke who saw some very worrying things happening in his home town and tried to do something about it, he went to the council, the police, and even so far as the now P.M. who was the MP at the time and pointed out what was happening with Muslim extremists, all to no avail, but history proved him right (The 7-7 bombers and the attack in Sweden are just two linked directly to Luton mosque)

When he started the EDL it was inclusive of all creeds and colours including sikh and LGBT sections , never seen that in the papers, or that he had a constant battle to keep the far right out (They hate him as much as the lefties).
Now he works for Rebel media so whatever he does is on camera, a glaring example of what the media in this country pass off for the truth is when he covered a Britain first march, all the aggression was coming from one side yet despite him challenging the media to report it as it happened (And was on camera) the stories all ran things like "Trouble at a far right rally" with so many arrested, so many police hurt ect, without one pointing out it was the counter demonstrators attacking the police and throwing missiles.

The questions he`s asking are not being addressed by the mainstream media, why has no national paper asked why a serving councilor thought it proper to give a character reference to a child rapist ?, more important why is he still in the job ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.