Welcome Bernardo Silva

Not in the slightest....What is wrong with knowing a players weaknesses as well as their strengths anyway?

If I said he isn't good in the air, that'd be fine right? but say he doesn't have the greatest stamina and "ohhh no, how dare you"

Well for a start you haven't got the first clue as to what his stamina is like or why he was subbed so it's pure guesswork and on that, yes, how dare you lol.

Well for a start you haven't got the first clue as to what his stamina is like or why he was subbed so it's pure guesswork and on that, yes, how dare you lol.

To be fair, the Monaco fan who has been posting on here questioned his stamina...

This player elevates us yet again and at 22 will prove to be a bargain. Just looking at the business over the last few years my criticism has been signing older players who spend 3/4 years with us and then we can't get a return or worse still have to loan out - all very good if you win titles but 3 years without has shown buying Navas, Bony type players is foolhardy to say the least. More recently Nolito falls into this category - we will end up paying to get rid after it hasn't worked out. With Silva, even if he fails to settle he will still command a high fee. For me, the club have been very clever with this signing and I fully expect him to become as much of a favourite as his namesake.Top top player.

Subbed off 27 times in 44 starts...Why?

In all honesty in all the Monaco games I watched, 2 vs us, 1 vs Montpellier I think, 2 vs BVB & Juventus the whole side dropped off in the second half. Bernardo did seem to be early off, but with that Monaco lost all their shape.
They tired badly as they are young and very inexperienced. Bernardo at Monaco was the primary play maker and had very little help or back up.
Monaco were based on pace and high energy. Both second halves vs us, we totally controlled, the whole team seemed to burn it's self out.

When Bernardo was replaced, they seemed to lose structure. 22 years of age is very young to be carrying a team. I imagine almost physically & mentally exhausting.

Does anyone else think that he may be the 'eventual' replacement for Magic Dave?
Fingers crossed he doesn't get the Gundogan curse

That is a great post. Fair play to him for going against the grain
He seems more realistic than most , but has still fallen into the trap of believing that we are 'spending the sheik's money' - a common mistake made by the fans of most other clubs who don't want to believe that we are in fact, a self sustaining club as much as they are. Have they not heard of so-called 'financial fair play'?
It must be a way of trying to avoid a very painful truth.

Anyone else seen what Danny rose said about silva? Said he's the hardest player he's played against this season. That's saying something. Cannot wait to see him in the sky blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.