Grande's Charity concert ticket needed

I thought as much, thanks for clarifying it, I hope they both have a brilliant night
It seems the people i'm referring to originally bought them via secondary accounts,viagogo etc.....so,obviously it wasnt possible to offer these people tickets.

still need the tickets, though watching Andy Burnham........looks like a piss head to me......keep him away from naked flames

It seems the people i'm referring to originally bought them via secondary accounts,viagogo etc.....so,obviously it wasnt possible to offer these people tickets.

People who bought off secondary sellers have been able to access free tickets. The promoters changed the policy and extended the deadline. There had been bleating from people who got their tickets from vianogo but they have been sorted now.

Credit to all the artists performing. This will be a great event and I will be watching on the TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.