Kraftwerk

uncle fester

Kicked off UK tour tonight in Belfast

no support no interval but a f*cking great show

if you're going and you're a fan you'll love it wont give anything away but guys are done up like something out of Tron (the original one)

I remember the first time i heard Kraftwerk. It would have been around 1978 and there was some building work going on in one of the buildings at my school and this was playing on one of the builder's radios. It sounded amazing back then, it sounds even better now:

Saw them Sheffied City Hall in 94.brilliant.
One of my fav bands.fav tracks Spacelab and Its More fun to Compute.
I have a copy of the original uk release of Showroom Dummies 12".grey pic sleeve,extra lyrics ommiitted from the later 12" version which was re released and became a hit.B side has Europe Endless and i think trans europe express,a track heavily copied by numerous hip hop artists throughout the 80s.
They are pioneers of electronic music.
Fantastic band.

Was there last night in Belfast and think the band themselves were blown away by the crowd response. Flying back on weds to see them again in Brighton. You forget just how influential they were musically. And socially they were miles ahead of most

Seen them twice. Great, great band. Can't narrow it down to a favourite track, but I do love Neon Lights.
Good track.ive got that on a luminous vinyl 12 " release with Spacelab on the b side. With additional track The Robots.a classic 3 track release
Kraftwerk have got loads of collectable vinyl releases from late 60s onwards.
A great band .

Kraftwerk night at the deaf institute on the 9th of Feb if anyone's interested. Strange cover versions, tunes that they sampled plus a load of their own stuff. Brought to you by DJ Food a collector par excellence apparently.

An audio visual feast awaits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.