City enter partnership with NAC Breda

This is all well and good, as it will enable some of our up and coming stars to get some quality game time. As long as it allows us to have 1st refusal on any players that they are going to sell.

Just followed that Twitter feed from page 2. My God their fans look passionate, good luck to them this afternoon.

1-0 Breda

now 1-1

1-1 half time. Breda 2-1 up on aggregate, real backs to the wall stuff

2-1 Breda.....sublime skills from Garcia

Nijmegen down to 10 men

70 mins 3-1 Breda....assist Garcia......that should be it

4-1 Breda....assist for Aygepong

Final score 4-1 Breda promoted

Last edited:
Fantastic news and well done to our players who have helped them. Twente must be a bit pissed though haha

Hi guys! First post here.
Hopefully the promotion of NAC will result in more quality players like Unal and Manu Garcia.
I am afraid the promotion of Girona means Manu Garcia is going to Spain.
do you think it could be that Rodney Kongolo will come on loan? And if so, can he deal with the level of the Eredivisie?

Hi guys! First post here.
Hopefully the promotion of NAC will result in more quality players like Unal and Manu Garcia.
I am afraid the promotion of Girona means Manu Garcia is going to Spain.
do you think it could be that Rodney Kongolo will come on loan? And if so, can he deal with the level of the Eredivisie?
I wouldn't worry about losing Manu to Girona, I think he'll stay at NAC. If he goes to Girona, we have plenty of other players in need of a loan like Kongolo (that you mentioned), Patching (centre mid), Ambrose (striker), Fernandes (right winger) and a few more that I can't remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.