Renato Sanches

Mayor West

He may be available if the right offer comes in according to Bayern, I see I've already given my views on him on this thread, anyone been following him in Germany? Has he impressed at all or is it still all hype?

If he's available, we should be all over him. No questions asked. So much talent, still so young.

Well he was pretty shite for Bayern last season. There is a reason they want to let him go after just one season.

To be fair, he was barely given a chance.
Seems like he had enormous problems settling in. He was not given a chance because he did not deserve it with his training performance. When he played he looked out of his depth. Bayern is normally a club who knows how to deal with young players, they even accept errors and all that. So for them to decide to get rid of him after just 1 year means he has been pretty hopeless. He could be one of those players that break when going to soon to a top club.

Seems like he had enormous problems settling in. He was not given a chance because he did not deserve it with his training performance. When he played he looked out of his depth. Bayern is normally a club who knows how to deal with young players, they even accept errors and all that. So for them to decide to get rid of him after just 1 year means he has been pretty hopeless. He could be one of those players that break when going to soon to a top club.

Maybe that's what it is, because he looks enormously talented.

If it is just a settling i thing, & we had a few quid knocking about spare after other deals I'd be tempted to gamble on him at a decent price. The rewards could be astronomical.

But maybe there is more to it, as so far all the clubs watching him before last season don't seem to be waiting in line to snap him up.

Maybe that's what it is, because he looks enormously talented.

If it is just a settling i thing, & we had a few quid knocking about spare after other deals I'd be tempted to gamble on him at a decent price. The rewards could be astronomical.

But maybe there is more to it, as so far all the clubs watching him before last season don't seem to be waiting in line to snap him up.
Worth a until... Look at countinho for pool.. wasn't wanted by inter but showed heaps of promise.. blowed up huge at Liverpool! Renato could be exactly the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.