Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

Saudi team didn't line up for the minute's silence for the London attack because it's not in keeping with their culture. Or the fact they aid and support Isis.

As i said earlier in this thread, the history of what the west has done in the region shows what is about to happen in Qatar. I said last week that this has Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya written all over it and a regime change is now being reported by Al Jazeera and reported as the aims of the west.

As i said the other day, why pay top $ for something when you can send in the army and get it for a fraction of the price.

"For sure, this is an attempt at regime change,” said Jamal Elshayyal, a senior producer for Al Jazeera

It has the same patterns and hallmarks of thise before and the blockades are inhumane and target the innocent. Disgraceful scenes yet again from the west.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/world/middleeast/trump-qatar-saudi-arabia.html

Another attack on the west by Saudi cutting ties. I have many fantastic ties and I can assure you they won't get their hands on mine.

What next?

I'm lost for words.

Another attack on the west by Saudi cutting ties. I have many fantastic ties and I can assure you they won't get their hands on mine.

What next?

I'm lost for words.

I've heard of angry wives cutting ties before, but never Saudi diplomats.

bet bobbit wish he had a tie to cut....ouch
Remember the one about Bobbits wife throwing his member out of the car window?
Two blokes were driving behind when it hit their car windscreen.
''Fuck me Mick, Did you see the dick on that fly?''

Sorry, as you were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.