Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in training last week too.

It looks to me like he'll be fit to start pre-season which is really good news.

When he first got injured they said he'd be out until October, so this has been a great recovery.

Was in training last week too.

It looks to me like he'll be fit to start pre-season which is really good news.

When he first got injured they said he'd be out until October, so this has been a great recovery.
Skysports reporting that he thinks he will be ready for the opening game.

Skysports reporting that he thinks he will be ready for the opening game.

That would be great for all involved.

If he is up and running now then surely he will be back training properly within the next 4 weeks?

I rate Gundogan highly - but... he seems prone to season-ending injuries. I really hope that he avoids such injuries in years to come.

Imagine if we could keep him fit...
A class player for sure - but now 2 years in a row with season-ending injuries. I really hope he's injury free next season and can realize his potential - but, avoiding serious injury is probably a skill - don't go into hugely dangerous tackles - 6th sense of impending danger to get out of the way. - proper warm-up/training discipline - genetics - etc., .. Gundogan and Kompany seem to lack this (and yes, maybe it's just blind luck).

If Gundogan is seriously injured next season, I think we need to offload him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.