Chelsea 2017/2018

Seems to be a lot of rumours going around about his discontent with Chelsea's strategy; Cuadrado's sale maybe, Courtois contract renewal stalling, no immediate replacement on the horizon for Costa, alright maybe Lukaku but are all parties on board with that option? Add to that Costa wants Atletico, so he'll be hanging around like a bad smell till January at least. Hazard's injury may have been a blessing in disguise because Real Madrid might now back off this summer (still, even he won't be fit for the start of the season).

Even if all the above rumours aren't all true, there's not much positivity coming out of Chelsea which you'd expect after winning the title.

Last edited:
I haven't been happy with our last 2 kits with Adidas. The last kit I really liked was in 2012/2013. It's been a bit meh since. I don't think they've set the bar that hgh for Nike.

Wait until you're playing in white shorts and socks and your kit looks something closer to Everton's than Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.