Lee 'Bad buy' Bradbury

That is very weird!!

I took my now wife on a first date to Fratton (the 2-2 game before our win at Blackburn). She's from near there?

i think we were winning and he equlaised with at header at our end. I cant even remember this poor girls name - we went down on the train and i got pissed. At least she can say she has been to Fratton Park.

i think we were winning and he equlaised with at header at our end. I cant even remember this poor girls name - we went down on the train and i got pissed. At least she can say she has been to Fratton Park.
24th April 2000. 2-0 up before Bradbury got both theirs. I was sat with the Pompey fans (not a pleasant experience), and my now wife (then first date) celebrated wildly when he equalised, having said she wasn't that bothered about football. The relationship nearly ended right there.

Problem with some of these ex players is that they were that bad that when you start mentioning their names it always turns in to a game of shite City player top trumps.

I see your Badbuys and McGoldrick and raise you Laurent Charvet

At the other end of the spectrum I always thought paulo wanchope never got enough praise and was definitely underused by KK in the premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.