93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Really enjoyed this one and may explain to some who are not sold on the likes of Alves why Pep would go for such a player at that age Definitly worth the listen

Excellent podcast as usual Billy :)

Nice one mate. That's primarily why I wanted to talk to someone like Graham who knows Alves pretty well and knows Pep too. Helps to understand why we'd want him. It's a must listen for any skeptics about the signing IMO.

Nice one mate. That's primarily why I wanted to talk to someone like Graham who knows Alves pretty well and knows Pep too. Helps to understand why we'd want him. It's a must listen for any skeptics about the signing IMO.

Some on here will never get it. Just take a look at the 'It's quiet' thread regarding Mbappe !

Once again another fantastic podcast with the interview of Graham Hunter. As others have said with the pod you get an insight into why we would even contemplate signing a 34 year old fullback. Having listened to what has been said in the pod I now hope we do sign him whereas before I wasn't totally sold on the idea. A big thank you to Billy and his team, these pods are making the close season a little more bearable than normal, and I for one really appreciate the time and effort that are put into them.

First listen. Absolutely fascinating listen. Thanks

Quality interview that with Graham Hunter. Would recommend anyone whose not sure about Dani Alves to listen to it.

I did wonder at the end what the relationship between Hunter and Alves was, because it sounded very much like Hunter was trying to sell Alves to City fans. he could not have been more enthusiastic about him. I think he was genuine. I always enjoy listening to graham Hunter. Knowledgeable man. He certainly sounds like he knows what he is talking about anyway.

I can't quite pinpoint why I disliked Graham Hunter with a passion usually reserved for scum tainted journos.
Anyway, after listening to him several times on the podcast talking about City with a large amount of respect for what we're trying to achieve, I have changed my position and I kind of like him now.

How odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.