England in the premier league

Dicko69

OK, you are the England manager, pick your best 25 man squad, where do you think you would finish in next seasons premier league?

I think we would be a top half team for sure, but I don't think we'd be qualifying for Europe, I reckon 7th or 8th hopefully with a good cup run, get to the 1/4 finals, maybe a semi.

Hart, Bertrand, Cahill, Stones, Walker, Dier, Henderson, Alli, Sterling, Oxlade and Kane. Add in the subs of Rose, Smalling, Trippier, Jones, Lingard, Rashford, lallana, Butland and Heaton. Probably. Meaning Spurs would be decimated. And United.

Would that team hold it's own? Yeah. Top 6 side easy.

We would be like what Spurs were a few years ago.

Challenging for the CL but just not enough overall leadership and top quality to get over the line of a top 4 place.

Based on their form when playing sporadically they'd be bottom half.

If they had time to gel then they'd be fighting United for 6th place.

Hart, Bertrand, Cahill, Stones, Walker, Dier, Henderson, Alli, Sterling, Oxlade and Kane. Add in the subs of Rose, Smalling, Trippier, Jones, Lingard, Rashford, lallana, Butland and Heaton. Probably. Meaning Spurs would be decimated. And United.

No "Wazza"™?

Phil Jones as sub.
Is this playing football or pulling stupid faces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.