Lee 'Bad buy' Bradbury

Didn't Mackem play in that incredible FA Cup fight back game at WHL?? When Barton got sent off at HT? He was a willing enough player, just short of real ability i thought. You could question a lot of others commitment before his.
Play? He scored the winner.

Was it the one with one legged football at half time and we had half the stadium?

If so I was there, don't remember Bradbury & the hit though.

I was about 17 and shitfaced no doubt.
I only remember the amputees game. They were allowed an able bodied keeper and when he saved a shot we were all chanting "cheat"!

Duncan Davidson probably the worst and most unfit City player of all time. Also responsible for the scrappiest goal in City's history against Swansea in 83/84 season.

Duncan Davidson probably the worst and most unfit City player of all time. Also responsible for the scrappiest goal in City's history against Swansea in 83/84 season.
I remember that goal in the last min off his shin in off the post with the ball crawling over the line lol was it an overweight Dai Davis in goal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.