Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never receive the recognition he deserves from the media/press due to him leaving the media darlings for the wealthy arab plaything

Couldnt believe I saw a bbc article in which Phil McNulty names his starting 11 for Russia and has Rashford there instead of Sterling.

Anyone else feel he's got a future playing centrally? The last few times he's featured for England he's played more akin to David Silva than a winger. In that he drifts into space and his control is actually amazing in tight areas. If he could improve his passing and composure I personally think that's where he might shine best.

Anyone else feel he's got a future playing centrally? The last few times he's featured for England he's played more akin to David Silva than a winger. In that he drifts into space and his control is actually amazing in tight areas. If he could improve his passing and composure I personally think that's where he might shine best.

I thought he looked very good there.

Different aspects to his game. He can become a completely different entity than the one we signed imo. And he needs to have these extra abilities, or he could just as easily end up sold.

Which is how it should be. Keep improving, keep having to improve.

I thought he looked very good there.

Different aspects to his game. He can become a completely different entity than the one we signed imo. And he needs to have these extra abilities, or he could just as easily end up sold.

Which is how it should be. Keep improving, keep having to improve.

He was exactly that for pool and a reason why he was so highly rated and courted. More a playmaker in a 10 than the out-and-out winger he is here and was brilliant at it. He certainly has it in him to operate there

I can imagine Sterling moving into central areas as Alves bombs down the RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.