Bundesliga 2017/18

cptaidan88

Bild reporting that China U20s will compete in the regionaliga südwest.

What. The. Fuck.

Looks like Lee Seung-Woo from Barcelona is joining a Bundesliga team on loan next season, possibly Schalke.

@Scaring Europe to Death @Alex-MCFC et al

Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 fixtures have been released. Obviously we'll have to wait for TV changes as we do in England. Bundesliga has added 5 Monday night games and 5 early kick offs on a Sunday over the course of the season.

Greuther Furth and Regensburg seemed to be home the same match weeks so with flights for £10 each way to Nuremburg I'll be ticking them off at some point. I need to do Bochum and Duisburg too and they're at home the same weekend a few times too. Will probably wait for Champions League Fixtures to be announced.

@Rhineland are you happy Modeste is staying? Can you afford Cordoba without selling Modeste?

Last edited:
Anyone fancy doing Regensburg at the Audi Sportpark, for the proper Ingolstadt derby, on Matchday 3?

I'd be more tempted for the reverse at the end of Jan, and I suspect my impatience will get the better of me and I'll have gone before then. Fully expecting to get Bayern in the group stages again so will tie it on to a weekend before or after that.

I'd be more tempted for the reverse at the end of Jan, and I suspect my impatience will get the better of me and I'll have gone before then. Fully expecting to get Bayern in the group stages again so will tie it on to a weekend before or after that.

I've got my eyes on that as well! Let me know if you plan to go to that, I could probably sort a ticket in the away end.

Just for the ones that always repeat the argument with Bayern buying from the other Bundesliga teams...

That is about the players that are currently in all of the Bundesliga clubs. The first number tells you how many players they got from other Bundesliga rivals, Ablöse is the transfer sum - and the last column tells you how many came for free. Bayern e.g. has 8 players that came from other Bundesliga clubs, they paid 105m EUR for them and 2 were without contract and free. Dortmund has 14, paid 168m EUR for them and 1 was for free. (Rasenball probably has atleast 14 players that played in Salzburg before...)

1498997593.jpg

The powers that are took their time, but finally first rd DFB-Pokal dates and k.o.times got announced today.

http://www.sport1.de/fussball/dfb-p...ock-gegen-hertha-bsc-live-im-free-tv-zu-sehen

Freitag, 11. August 2017:

Rot-Weiss Essen - Borussia Mönchengladbach (20.45)
Karlsruher SC - Bayer Leverkusen (20.45)
Holstein Kiel - Eintracht Braunschweig (20.45)

Samstag, 12. August 2017:
Germania Halberstadt - SC Freiburg (15.30)
Chemnitzer FC - Bayern München (15.30)
Lüneburger SK Hansa - FSV Mainz 05 (15.30)
Leher TS Bremerhaven - 1. FC Köln (15.30)
SpVgg Unterhaching - 1. FC Heidenheim (15.30)
TuS Erndtebrück - Eintracht Frankfurt (15.30)
TuS Koblenz - Dynamo Dresden (15.30)
1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen - Borussia Dortmund (15.30)
SV Eichede - 1. FC Kaiserslautern (15.30)
Rot-Weiß Erfurt - 1899 Hoffenheim (18.30)
Jahn Regensburg - Darmstadt 98 (18.30)
Arminia Bielefeld - Fortuna Düsseldorf (18.30)
Würzburger Kickers - Werder Bremen (20.45)

Sonntag, 13. August 2017:
1860 München - FC Ingolstadt (15.30)
VfL Osnabrück - Hamburger SV (15.30)
Bonner SC - Hannover 96 (15.30)
SF Dorfmerkingen - RB Leipzig (15.30)
1. FC Schweinfurt 05 - SV Sandhausen (15.30)
SV Morlautern - SpVgg Greuther Fürth (15.30)
1. FC Saarbrücken - 1. FC Union Berlin (15.30)
FC Nöttingen - VfL Bochum (15.30)
Eintracht Norderstedt - VfL Wolfsburg (15.30)
1. FC Magdeburg - FC Augsburg (18.30)
Energie Cottbus - VfB Stuttgart (18.30)
SV Wehen Wiesbaden - Erzgebirge Aue (18.30)

Montag, 14. August 2017:
MSV Duisburg - 1. FC Nürnberg (18.30)
SC Paderborn - FC St. Pauli (18.30)
BFC Dynamo - Schalke 04 (18.30)
Hansa Rostock - Hertha BSC (20.45)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.