Newcastle v City - December 26th

Impeccable One

I'm going to be with family in Edinburgh over Christmas. 'Getting Away' from them for a day to watch City looks like a great idea.

I'm not bothered what time the game is, but do you think there is any chance the day/date could be changed, or will it be a lock for the 26th ?

I'm going to be with family in Edinburgh over Christmas. 'Getting Away' from them for a day to watch City looks like a great idea.

I'm not bothered what time the game is, but do you think there is any chance the day/date could be changed, or will it be a lock for the 26th ?
100% will stay on that day. Just becsuse of poor travel options to us blues. I'll even go for an 8pm ko.

Nobody knows at the moment mate so, yes, there is a chance it could be moved. But TV fixtures for December and January are announced on 12th October so a reasonable amount of advance notice.

They don't tend to change the Boxing Day fixture. Got my eyes on this one myself with my dad living in Newcastle.

Thanks everyone, just knowing they have moved Boxing Day fixtures before, I'll wait until Oct 12th before making travel plans.

I'm supposed to drive my wife and Mother from Edinburgh to Stockport on 27th, so if it gets moved to that day, I guess I'll be dropping them off at the Metro center for a few hours :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.