Chelsea 2017/2018

Just seeing the word "united" makes me feel ill tbh... can't you tone it down a bit!!!

Bit of an OTT reaction. It's only appears twice in that post.

Would you prefer it if I substituted it with 'rags'?

Just brought in a young lad called Ethan Ampadu from Exeter. Gutted he didn't stay on with Exeter for at least another season. For being so young, he was a standout performer.

Be the last you here of him no doubt, first team player back to u17's and loans out if he is lucky, still he will be paid better than at Exeter and that is all that matters.

Just seeing the word "united" makes me feel ill tbh... can't you tone it down a bit!!!

A few weeks ago, our seven year old grandson told Mrs Vienna that he was at a party and as soon as he walked in, he was a United shirt. Then he went round the corner and saw a Liverpool one. He said he felt like throwing up.

The lad has been brainwashed... err, I mean brought up well, football-wise, by his Nan and Gramps.

;-)

Conte's going to be fuming that they've missed out on his main target in Lukaku. Wonder where this leaves Costa?

Conte's going to be fuming that they've missed out on his main target in Lukaku. Wonder where this leaves Costa?
Chelsea might decide Lukaku is too important to them and match Utd's bid, and just take a loss on Costa?

Lukaku is one of those players that could go on and develop into a formidable player sadly

Conte would probably still be happy with Morata I'm surprised he wasn't his first choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.