Balance Sheet

Zlatan n Milner make a mockery of net spend. Oh we signed him for nothing, Nope 10 mil signing on fee paid as wages spread over the life of the contract.
The you have the home grown affect, Giggs came through the books, he cost us nothing n refused to play anywhere else. Yeah cause he was on an absolute shed load of cash each week that few British clubs could attempt to match...

Add to that ridiculous out of the norm transfers make a mockery of it. The Oscar transfer to China for example.

Add to that ridiculous out of the norm transfers make a mockery of it. The Oscar transfer to China for example.

Also fans of other clubs and the media forget... from 2008-2017 City must have generated over 2.5 billion from TV/Sponsorship deals/prize money /ticket sales
It's as if all the money we have spent for the past 9 years is from Sheikh Mansour

dont forget the 200 million return on a sale of some shares if you want to negate some effect of net spend of the owner

I don't think it is particularly relevant or very useful myself. My point is, that's what the OP is trying to do. I don't really see the point in trying to piece together a full set of accounts either though.

As I already said, the income statement would be relevant for FFP which clearly does matter

Thomas Cook have just signed a new 3 year travel partner deal with City.

More money for City. Less away tickets for loyalty points fans. ;-)

Can someone check my math?
We release 7 players on approximately 70-80k a week and yayas wages drop 100k ish.
I make that approx 350k a week freed up in wages with a transfer spend of 90 mil

Can someone check my math?
We release 7 players on approximately 70-80k a week and yayas wages drop 100k ish.
I make that approx 350k a week freed up in wages with a transfer spend of 90 mil

I'd presume:
Caba 40k
Sagna 100k
Clichy 90k
Zaba 100k
Navas 70k
Toure (reduced by) 80k
=480k or £25m p/a

Ederson £35m 90k p/w
Bernardo £43m 120k p/w
=£78m
& £10m p/a wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.