Tour of USA - Squad

UUJblue

Some big names left off the squad list for Hart, Deneyer, Bony, Nasri and Mangala. Anyone heard any other rumours or any youths heading with the squad?

Some tour questions -

-Rotation of keepers
-New youth prospects
-Who and when will be joining at different stages following Summer tournaments and internationals.
-Opposition - United etc
- New Signings
Feel free to discuss anything pre season related in the thread.

Last edited:
Playing a bullshit Derby to placate American sponsors and get rags and jurno's giddy pre season when their full team beat our 3rd team. That's my only gripe. Hope we wear maroon and those bastards are in black to confuse.

Spurs and Real will be decent football tests. Be nice blooding the kids in them. One could be an instant hero by taking out Ronaldo during his 10 minutes contractual cameo.

Squad information as I understand it:
-Bernardo and Bravo will miss out on training in Manchester due to holiday, but they may come back at some point during the American tour. Alexis, if he signs before then, will be in the same situation.
-Any other new signings that we've been linked with will probably meet with the squad as and when they sign.
-Gundogan is, of course, still injured but aims to be ready for the friendlies and City are hopeful he will be able to resume full training on Monday when the rest of the squad return from holiday.
-Ederson and Bravo will be on the tour but a third goalkeeper is likely to be involved, presumably Grimshaw and/or Haug.
-Gabriel Jesus will be ready to go on the tour.

Has anyone heard of any fan meet ups or player signings that the club might setup before the games? I went to the one in NY a couple of years ago at a sporting goods store, but it was never listed officially on the site or anything. I found out purely from word of mouth.

Squad information as I understand it:
-Bernardo and Bravo will miss out on training in Manchester due to holiday, but they may come back at some point during the American tour. Alexis, if he signs before then, will be in the same situation.
-Any other new signings that we've been linked with will probably meet with the squad as and when they sign.
-Gundogan is, of course, still injured but aims to be ready for the friendlies and City are hopeful he will be able to resume full training on Monday when the rest of the squad return from holiday.
-Ederson and Bravo will be on the tour but a third goalkeeper is likely to be involved, presumably Grimshaw and/or Haug.
-Gabriel Jesus will be ready to go on the tour.

Whilst I appreciate your input MarsLlama, I tend to think you are just stating the obvious.

I suspect Bravo will not be required to join until August with his holiday after the confederations cup.

Gundogan - Buzzing to see him back - need to watch his interview on the site yet but im sure he is hungry to get going and always seems to have a positive attitude. It will be like a new signing!

I suspect Bravo will not be required to join until August with his holiday after the confederations cup.

Gundogan - Buzzing to see him back - need to watch his interview on the site yet but im sure he is hungry to get going and always seems to have a positive attitude. It will be like a new signing!

We can say that every year about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.