Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girona have made a request to loan Brahim Díaz (17) from City, but Pep Guardiola will only decide after watching Brahim in pre-season. [AS]

Girona have made a request to loan Brahim Díaz (17) from City, but Pep Guardiola will only decide after watching Brahim in pre-season. [AS]

Normally I'd feel uncomfortable about loaning someone that young, but it's his home country, and the club is half owned by his agent and half owned by us, so seems a pretty safe bet. If it goes well, he could be fast tracked into the team for 18/19.

Normally I'd feel uncomfortable about loaning someone that young, but it's his home country, and the club is half owned by his agent and half owned by us, so seems a pretty safe bet. If it goes well, he could be fast tracked into the team for 18/19.
Think a Maffeo like stuff that he's only loaned in January when things get more serious and there is no more League Cup (maybe the semis and the finals) would be a nice solution too, as he'd able to have few more trainings with the first team under Pep & co. Of course, it'd then depend on the situation of Girona or his development here, but I don't see any harm if hee stays in Manchester for at least half a season.

I reckon if he get's loaned out next season he'll be there for 2 years, don't see us doing 1 year loans and bringing players back directly into first team.

Unless he happens to have an extraordinary season, which I don't see happening in the first year, he'll defo need time to adjust playing man's football.

Higlight Brahim Diaz

I see a bit of Aguero in him, think its his dribbling and cutting inside... maybe more of a creative type player than out and out goalscorer.
Looking forward to watching him in pre-season.

DEo_t0QXoAAb3EV.jpg

He really isn't suited to playing on the wings, but unfortunately, Foden is better at playing the centre, which is Diaz's best position.

He really isn't suited to playing on the wings, but unfortunately, Foden is better at playing the centre, which is Diaz's best position.
Disagree, Diaz is at least equal as CM/AM . Unless you're basing this opinion on 1 game vs Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.