Chelsea 2017/2018

Conte would probably still be happy with Morata I'm surprised he wasn't his first choice.

Would be funny if Real (needing to sell unhappy morata) now sell Morata to Chelsea for the €65m they rejected from United and then he went on to do much better than Lukaku.

Would be funny if Real (needing to sell unhappy morata) now sell Morata to Chelsea for the €65m they rejected from United and then he went on to do much better than Lukaku.

No, what would be funny is if they both spend that much money and never win the title again, whilst we win it every season

Good to see they're having a shit summer, they're our main rivals this year.
It can change very quickly though as we well know. If they were to sign Rudiger, Bakayoko and Sandro as they are quite widely expected to, thats a hell of an addition to their existing squad. Only thing missing from a fantastic summer then is a forward to replace costa.

Last edited:
It can change very quickly though as we well know. If they were to sign Rudiger, Bakayoko and Sandro as they are quite widely expected to, thats a hell of an addition to there existing squad. Only thing missing from a fantastic summer then is a forward to replace costa.

Definitely agree with that.

Morata going to Chelsea would be a big upgrade on Costa IMO.

I've always said the striker situation this summer will determine how Chelsea get on next season.

Morata going to Chelsea would be a big upgrade on Costa IMO.

I've always said the striker situation this summer will determine how Chelsea get on next season.

In what world is Morata a better player than Costa? Morata has only scored 40 league goals in his entire career.

I will not be surprised if they failed in UCL groups and miss on top 4 next season. It seems like they missed on Alex Sandro their top LB target and they will sign mediocre Alex Telles for that position. They missed on Lukaku as well and as Madrid demands 90 for Morata they may end up signing 32 year old Llorente which is definitely not upgrade for Diego Costa. They failed to sign Dani Alves and top CB like as Bonucci or Van Dijk as well and will probably sign Rudiger. Bakayoko is only good signing. Although they were champions they will probably have terrible window in contrast to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.