Ruben Neves

balotelli's back pocket

One of the most promising young players in world football... has just signed for wolves for 15 million.

All down to mendes... bizarre decsion from the lad though.

Mendes all over this. Porto are pretty much forced to sell due to agreeing to make something like €150m in player sales this summer and he's clearly just gone along with what the club and his agent have told him to do. Quality player though, won't be there long, a lot like Mascherano and Tevez at West Ham.

Wasn't he Porto's youngest ever captain?

For 15mil I'd have thought others would have got him. I wonder how they sold Wolves to him.......

Mendes all over this. Porto are pretty much forced to sell due to agreeing to make something like €150m in player sales this summer and he's clearly just gone along with what the club and his agent have told him to do. Quality player though, won't be there long, a lot like Mascherano and Tevez at West Ham.
Hope we pick him up tbh. Perfect pivot

It's insane how much power Mendes wields. Odd move for the player, but I imagine Wolves fans will be buzzing at the prospect.

Screams Tevez/Mascherano. Definitely a situation to keep and eye on

Yes it is similar to that situation however last season everybody said the same about helder costa! He had a great season for wolves and has decided to stay another season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.