Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not going to agree to a buy back option, therefore under no circumstances do we allow him to go to Spurs. He'd be great for them and solve their issue of not having an adequate back up to kane. kelechi improves Spurs more than Walker would improve us.

They're not going to agree to a buy back option, therefore under no circumstances do we allow him to go to Spurs. He'd be great for them and solve their issue of not having an adequate back up to kane. kelechi improves Spurs more than Walker would improve us.

But Walker would improve us drastically seeing as we don't have any RBs

i just think we should walk away from Levy. He will have us here - pay 20 for Nacho - we pay 50 for Walker - he sells Natcho for 40 to 50 next year - can see it.

i just think we should walk away from Levy. He will have us here - pay 20 for Nacho - we pay 50 for Walker - he sells Natcho for 40 to 50 next year - can see it.
Totally agree, we should look elsewhere, being priced out of a move will not sit well with Walker and nacho will give them more options up front where they're already strong. I do think we're making a mistake selling nacho, selling with a buy back clause seems the only option to me.

In light of the Alves news, I do fear we'll basically throw Kelechi at Spurs now in order to push through this Walker deal. God i hope not.

In light of the Alves news, I do fear we'll basically throw Kelechi at Spurs now in order to push through this Walker deal. God i hope not.
We shouldn't. As two posters above have said we should walk away and go for someone else.

Nacho will never be 50 mil. player. Well, maybe if prices go mad on completely different scale of current mad. He is just not that good player and if he goes to Spurs, I doubt he'd ever attract bigger club to price him away from them.

He had one period where he was scoring lot of goals per minutes he played but I can't recall any top game he had when he started the match and when he doesn't score he usually looks a pub player lacking some basic football skills.

The club are very right to sell him imo, no chance he'd get any playing time with quality we have up front, specially if Sanchez come. All other players are miles better than him.

Just heard on Talksport that Spurs won't pay over £70,000 a week wages, he's on £90,000 with us I believe.

Just heard on Talksport that Spurs won't pay over £70,000 a week wages, he's on £90,000 with us I believe.
How the fuck do talk shite know that are they in the room with them believe fuck all they tell you, in fact switch the ****s off

How the fuck do talk shite know that are they in the room with them believe fuck all they tell you, in fact switch the ****s off

a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db5ab3cf8c2bd2caa29bac5e7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.